Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Home again, home again

We had a very simple day today. Julian put his rain suit and boots on this morning even though it wasn't raining. Maybe he misses crummy weather. He asked Christian to go outside and in no time I got a text message saying that Julian wanted to walk to the boat, which about a mile away. I ended up picking them up at the woods between us and the harbour. After lunch, Julian and I spent the rest of the day at the beach with my friend Amber and her two children. They played in the (cold) water and climbed at the playground next to the beach. We met Christian at the boat afterwards and went home. Julian was completely exhausted. As I put his dinner of penne with pesto, cucumber chunks, and corn on the cob on the table I realised that he fell asleep on the sofa while watching Night At The Museum. He loves that film! It was only 6.45 which is quite early for him to fall asleep. It was a good day. I just hope he sleeps until morning now. Tomorrow is his only day at the kindergarten this week and it's show-and-tell day.

No comments: